Thursday, April 5, 2018

3/26 - 4/1

Monday, I walked a little at work and afterwards rode 8.21 miles with Brian Waldrop. I remain pathetically pitiful, and the strong winds we encountered on The Road of the Cursed Wind (AKA Money Road) caused me to question why I do this at all.

Tuesday, I stayed in the backyard and lifted some weights which included some squats. I did not do anything again until Saturday when I worked in the yard, contracted red bugs, and took a ride with Brian. We rode 13.06 and by nightfall I was itching and scratching like a Naked and Afraid cast member. It was dreadful, and it got worse. By Sunday I was miserable. In the next post I will tell you more about a bad case of chiggers.

So for the week, I rode twice and lifted weights once, just enough to keep me fat and huffing. Maybe next week. Maybe I will get it going and return to some form of fitness and health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment