Sunday, November 1, 2020

COVID 11

Saturday I went to Monroe and mowed the lawn and moved a few things. In the process, I walked 2.65 miles. That was not a bad start on a day of post-COVID training. I then took a nap and watched a little college football. After that, I went out for my evening shuffle and did 2.3 miles, the most since I have had the Rona.

Of course I could not wait to get to the new and improved Plate City. It was leg day, and I am still rebuilding so I only did four sets of squats. I also did a bunch of leg extensions on the new machine and leg curls on top of that. I love the new equipment and the gym is less cluttered. These legs are really going to get into shape now.

I still have dreams for some fantasy runs when the break starts and some big training for a huge surprise event this spring. I will make the reveal later, but for now I have to keep the comeback going. Thank you, Jesus, for good health and good dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment