Thursday, April 15, 2021

Two out of Three Ain't Bad

I had another meeting. A long one. Yes, I know that is a sentence fragment. My brain is fragmented right now. 

I did not swim. I did, however, do some roadwork. I shuffled 5.11 miles for my second run of the week. Then I went to Plate City. Two out of three ain't bad, and I don't mean isn't. It was push night at the gym. I benched 

  13 X 100

    8 X 115

    6 X 120

    6 X 120

I decided to start working on my overhead press. On it, I pushed

  12 X 45

  10 X 50

   8 X 55

   6 X 60

Of course I did lots of stretching and several sets of lateral raises.

Of course I wanted to swim. But two out of three ain't bad. Today I shall swim. If King Kong tried to stop me from getting into that pool, King Kong is going to get assaulted and battered. And don't mean maybe.

Lord help me not to have to do that, Jesus. Thank You in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment