Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Journey Begun

I'm attempting to get back in the saddle, unfat some, and refit a lot. So far the results have been not so spectacular. Monday I weighed 180.2!!!! I did not go to the pool but instead lifted at Plate City. On the bench I did

16 X 50.5
10 X 61.5
12 X 67
11 X 72.5 

On the Swim Pull I did 

10 X 21
12 X 21
16 X 21

Tuesday I weighed 179.6. I failed to get the moxie up to go to the pool so I went back to Plate City and lifted and played with the dogs. They love it when I am back there and the cool weather had them extra feisty. On the bench I pushed

17 X 55
13 X 65
13 X 70
10 X 75

On the Swim Pull, I pulled

21 X 21
25 X 21
26 X 21

I know you are wondering why I lifted two days in a row. Normally I would not, but the weights, even considering for my lack of fitness, are so light right now that I am not tearing down muscle tissue. I am really just rehabbing the shoulder. Which is? you ask. Better but still not well. During the layoff it regressed considerably. I don't know what to make of that. I would have thought the rest would have been good for it. However, that is not what I got. It always feels better immediately after a workout and the day after a workout. Go figure.

Thanks be to God for good weather and happy dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment