Monday, January 29, 2018

1/22 - 1/28

This is the first one of these posts this year.  I was beginning to wonder it there would be any such writing in 2018. On the exercise front, about all I can do now is walk and dream. I dream backwards and review all the adventures I used to have. I miss them and my belly is now so large I no longer weight each morning.

Last week, I walked three times. Monday I strolled 2.03 miles. Friday I hit the pavement for 1.24. Saturday I took the dogs out for 1.42 miles. Pee Wee hunted hard but did not tree. We should be treeing more than we are. It's not a lack of effort or desire that is producing our dearth of squirrels. I think it's a lack of focus. He is not just running over and following deer trails, I think that's what he is going after. 

For the week, I did a whopping 4.69 miles. Maybe more this cycle. Pray for me, please. I am in a real rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment