Tuesday, April 10, 2018

4/2 - 4/8

Monday I did nothing.

Tuesday I did nothing.

Wednesday I thought about doing something but I did nothing.

Thursday I thought some more but failed some more to do anything.

Friday I did nothing. Well, I did SOMETHING, but it was not exercise related. I went to the pastors' breakfast in North Carrollton and then I rode around and investigated. Investigated? Yeah, I'm trying to find a pulpwood truck. I am determined to purchase an old ragged shortwood truck that I can drive to work and go to church in. Something like this one. I'm going through a mid-life crises but instead of wanting an expensive sports car, I want a ragged pulpwood truck. My wife has even come around and agreed to let me purchase one. She knows that if I'm cruising around in this, I ain't looking for women. 



Saturday I did nothing.

Sunday, besides going to church, I did nothing.

So it was an unblemished week of nothing. I'm getting real good at nothing. It's a gift. Praise be to God. "The gifts and calling of God are without repentance."

No comments:

Post a Comment