Tuesday, August 16, 2016

8/8 - 8/14

Training was an endangered species this week. I only swam two times, lifted weights once, and ate at every opportunity. Needless to say, I am a little heavy in body and spirit. On the bright side, I preached a revival in Claud, Alabama. I will talk about that, however, in another post.

Monday I swam

2,200
6 X 50 @ 1:00
2 X 250 @ 5:00
200
500 small paddles
total: 3,700
then 300 kick with fins

Wednesday I lifted weights and did two sets of 150 on the bench press. 

Thursday it was back to Twin Rivers for 2,800 straight. I wanted to do more, but when I finished my warm up, I noticed lightning in the sky so I climbed out. That was the end of my physical activity for the week, one of the worst weeks on record, I hope it is the low point of my calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment