Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Long Day at Work

Monday was a long long day at work. I gave three exams and graded papers until I felt like hurling breakfast. Then I went home and did my last run, a simple run/walk of 3.35 miles of shuffling and 2.something of walking. I don't know if I am fit or not. 

I lifted weights. 

Tuesday was a little easier. I only gave four exams, but the classes were smaller. That makes a big difference. I left school and went home and got ready for the pool. I did some light swimming that involved brick kicks and one underwater swim the length of the pool. For some reason, John has been asking me over and over if I could swim the pool's length underwater. Duh! The brick kick involves going the length without a breath. Isn't that the same thing? So I did it. The only difficulty was staying underwater. I am very buoyant. About half way down, my buttocks started breaking the surface. I had to fight to stay under.

At home, I lifted. Then I went inside and lounged the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment