Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bad Man, Bad, Bad Man

If anybody out there is able to view my blog, I wish you would let me know. You can contact me through Facebook. I just received notification that several of my blog posts are under review for violating policy and are visible only to me. WHAT?!?! WHAT?!?!?!

All I write about is swimming and running and occasionally I mention my cat. Violating policy?!?!? Are you kidding me?? I can't even talk to anyone to find out what the problem is. I've read the policy and I don't violate it in any fashion so what the heck????

I am not a happy camper.

Consequently, EndangeredSwimmer may soon disappear if I can find a new venue. I really need to hear from you, the reader, to know if you can even view this blog. I have access to stats that allege the blog is being seen by someone, but now I'm not sure anything concerning Google blogs is on the up and up. Heck, one month I had 149 page views from Russia. Really?

Uncle Teddy Bear
I suppose I am writing only for me any way. Here is something new that no doubt violates policy. My Uncle Teddy Bear died and we buried him today. He was a sweet man who touched my life with his kindness, gentleness, and love of flowers. Tomorrow we bury my Aunt Pearl. She was aptly named.

Monday morning I did 24 minutes on the bike trainer and then shuffled three-miles. In the afternoon, I went to the pond with my eighty-four year old dad and his dog. I swam 1.29 miles while Dad and his dog chased birds around the pond levee. The water was 57 degrees.

Tuesday I ran 7.46 and walked .67 miles. At masters, I swam

1,400
200 back kick/swim with fins
8 X 150 @ 2:30 as 50 kick/100 swim with fins
50 easy
4 X 300 pull with paddles @ 5:30, decline 1-4
   1- 4:17
   2- 4:13
   3- 4:07
   4- 3:58
50 easy
8 X 75 breathing odd 3, 5, 3 by 25s; even 5, 3, 5 by 25s
200 easy
Total: 4,850 yards = 4,432.9 meters.

Wednesday Dad and my brother-in-law, RT, traveled to Louisville, MS to attend Uncle Teddy Bear's funeral. It is sad to see him go. I did a 29 minute trainer ride and shuffled 1.52 miles when I got home. Then I went online and found out what a bad man I am, an evil man. Heck, I write about taking naps with cats, about immersing my loins (THAT'S IT!!) in cold water, about running and weightlifting. I write about hugging my grandchildren, about swimming in catfish ponds and raising money for the American Diabetes Association. I see it all clearly now: I am a bad, bad man.

No comments:

Post a Comment