Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dry too Long

I still haven't swum since I got out of the water last Saturday morning at Twin Rivers. After a bit of poking, prodding, and YouTube video watching, I decided that I flared up the very back strand of my right rear deltoid where it attaches to the scapula. In short, I think I'm going to be alright. I have been taking NSAIDs, which I hate to do, and running a bit but no swimming or weightlifting. I do plan on going to Masters tomorrow night.
I need to get back to this kind of exhaustion.

Monday I did an easy bike trainer ride and an easy 3.21 mile shuffle, and Tuesday I did a multi paced 6.8 mile run. Since we are in exam week here at MDCC, life has been pretty hectic to the point that I haven't had time to worry to much. But I am about to have some time to run, lift, and swim all my body can handle. I hope I can handle something.

Wednesday I did another gentle trainer ride and ran 3.05 miles in a light rain after giving exams all day. Tomorrow I should get all my grades entered and then head to Skene, Mississippi to have fun with my grandchildren and do some swimming. Then I'm going to sleep late Friday morning. Yeehaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment