Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Good Start and Baseball Confusion

I have a good week started in the pool. Yes, John was late, but so what. I swam

   2,200 49:56

   2 X 50 build

   3 X 300 @ 6:15

      1 - 5:29

      2 - 5:31

      3 - 5:32

  300 medium paddles

  brick kick

  3 X 100 50 breast/50 free

  various 100s with paddles until

  4,500 long course meters. 

I did not run until after lunch when it was good and hot. By the way, if you are reading this, please pray for me. My anger grows every day when I type this blog. The platform I am using does not like you to change from the default font. The default font is ugly. I do not like ugly fonts. I won't allow them in my classes at school. Every time I start a new paragraph, it reverts to the default. So far, I have had to change the font thirteen times. Thirteen times! I am not a man of patience, and I fear I will break my computer.

At the gym, it was pull night. I did the chest-supported row for six sets, two sets of one-armed bent rows, some chins, some facepulls, and some lat work.

When I went inside to watch Mississippi State play baseball, the announcers said they were in rain delay and the score was 7 to 4 Mississippi State. Then the game started. Huh? I watched it all and the score was never 7 to 4. The score in the first game was never 7 to 4. So what the heck was that about? Did anybody else see that? Can someone explain this to me?

Praise God we won, 13 to 2. The final game is tonight. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment