Friday, August 15, 2014

Don't Even Think about It

The week before school starts is always a tough one. I have to work too many days, work too many hours, and be places where I am not needed when I could be doing something productive. Besides all that, I am attempting to ramp up my Suck training so I can once more smash Randy Beets in our Big ASS World Championship race. After the victorious 24 X 100 @ 1:57 that I did Monday, Tuesday night I was back in the pool for

1,800
10 X 50 @ 1:15
1,000 countdown with small paddles (17:52)
10 X 50 @ 1:15
300 small paddles
total: 4,100.

Wednesday I ran at lunch time and did some leg work at Plate City Gym before heading back to work. After my necessary hours, I swam

1,800
10 X 300 @ 6:30
6 X 50 @ 1:15
total: 5,100.

Thursday I had to go to main campus because it didn't make any sense to be there. They needed me in Greenwood because they had no help, but we aren't qualified to know that. During lunch break, D Turner and I ran 3.32 miles. I did come back to Greenwood during the early afternoon after Mary Joseph called and said if I didn't return to the Greenwood Center they were going to start shooting themselves or the students one. At the pool, I swam

2,000
3 X 100 @ 1:55 (I was planning on six or seven but I couldn't make the interval)
1,100 countdown with small paddles (20:15)
2 X 50 easy
100 easy
total: 3,600

I now sit at 17,400 meters for the week. I also sit at my desk despite the fact that today is Friday. During lunch I will either run or swim or lift weights. After work I will either run or swim or lift weights. Tomorrow I will violently and repeatedly punch in the head and shoulders anyone who tries to prevent me from running or swimming or lifting weights. I am serious. Don't mess with me. Don't even think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment