Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas Week Training


Christmas week was a pretty good one on the training front. Last year at this same time, I was hobbling around on crutches so anytime I do anything now, anything, makes me feel like I am getting way ahead in my training. I
ran 35.38 miles,
lifted weights three times,
walked 7.73 miles, and
swam two hours and five minutes in the Endless Pool.
I don’t know how to convert the Endless Pool time to meters, but I will figure something out. In short, I feel good about where I am physically and I’m looking forward to big swimming starting around February.
Immediately ahead is the Mississippi River Marathon in February. I will pick up a few more running races along the way, but they are all for fun. After the marathon run, the next big thing is the Chicot Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment