Monday, June 22, 2015

Luvie's Longer Short Report

With the help of Buddy Bones and Luvie, I had a pretty good training cycle over the past seven days. After missing a solid week of swimming, I got back in the water twice for only a total of only 3,934 meters. But I don't feel bad about that. I swam Chicot for nine miles with a paining shoulder. Job number one right now is to get the shoulder well. I had no issues while doing those two short swims, and I also did upper body weight lifting two times with no adverse reactions. However, I went very light and will slowly work my way back up. I have also been doing some rotator cuff work, internal and external rotations. I think I am OK, or will be OK, but I don't want to go through anything like this again. I have been down on the Yazoo River Trail a couple of times but I stayed out of the woods and on the pavement. 

The week looked like this:

M - run 4.63, walk .37
      lift weights, upper body

T - Run 7.4, walk .6
     weights, lower body

W - bike trainer 24:00
      run 4.21, walk .55
      swam at pong 1.14 miles (1.834 meters)

Th - bike trainer 30:00
       run 3.26, walk .27
       pool 2,100 meters

F - run 11.52 miles, walk .17

Sat - bike 21.06 miles
        walk 2.03 miles
        weights, upper body

Su - walked 1.08 miles

Totals:

ran - 31.02
swam - 3,934
lifted weights - three times
rode bike trainer - 54:00
biked - 21.06 miles
walked - 5.07

No comments:

Post a Comment