Friday, June 19, 2015

The Vlog

Just a quick note on EndangeredSwimmer the Vlog. If you like this blog, you should also like the YouTube Channel that goes by the same name. You could make me very happy by subscribing to the channel because the more subscribers I have, the more my videos have the potential of being seen (YouTube will start adding them to certain playlists). Or so I am told by someone who purports to know about these things. I certainly don't. Also, I am thinking that it might help me with some potential sponsors for next year's Challenge. If I can show that my blog posts and videos are read and viewed often, maybe some people, whose products I already use, will give me a little help. It's worth an effort. One of these sponsors is a Mississippi company whose product was the major part of my nutrition for the nineteen mile swim. I was so satiated that I didn't even eat supper that night after the swim. No joke.

As of this writing, I have posted 92 videos under ten Playlists. These lists with the number of videos are as follows:


  • Buddy Bones (8)
  • Why I Hate Randy Beets (6)
  • Catfish Pond Training (7)
  • Cats (22)
  • Jeff (14)
  • Dad (5)
  • Chicot Challenge II (11)
  • Chicot Challenge III (10)
  • Chicot Challenge IV (2 and I am adding 1 per week)
  • Seldom Seen (2)
Count on me to post a new video no less than once per week and likely more often than that. I have actually averaged one per day since starting the channel. 

Guess what? It's Friday and it feels like this is the first one in forever that I have had to myself. I always interpreted being off on Friday as a gift from God, so when someone messed with it I counted it as not only an irritant but as a sin. When we had to work four Fridays during the Spring semester, I felt like the gift from God was being stolen from me, and I was not a happy camper. Finally, it is just me and the day. Well, me and Buddy Bones and the day. Well, right now it is me and Jeff and Luvie and the day. But a little later me n Buddy Bones are headed to Carroll County for a long run in the hills. Wuhoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment