Monday, November 14, 2016

11/7 - 11/13

A decent week it was for running. The swimming, however, began to fall off with the plunging water temps. Monday I made it to the pool for an easy 2,100 meters splash. The water was a nice 69.5. After night class, I shuffled 2.1 miles.

By Tuesday the water had actually risen to 70 degrees, but for some reason I can't remember, I only swam 1,200 meters. Then I went out for a 7.52 mile multi-paced run. Maybe that's why.

Wednesday was my first swim in my new sleeveless shorty wetsuit. I did 2,400 meters, lifted some weights, and ran 2.11 miles.

The water had fallen to 68 by Thursday and I enjoyed my 3,100 meters swim. I would have done more, but I was experiencing some unexpected chaffing under my arms due to the wetsuit. I didn't run at all after the swim but went home and spent time with the cats. 

Friday I ran 10.06 miles with some pacing thrown in, my longest in a while. I also did some weightlifting.

Saturday I ran 1.97 miles and did some more lifting for both upper and lower body.

For the week, I

ran 23.78 miles,
lifted weights twice,
swam 8,800 meters, and 
walked 4.23 miles.

For the year, that puts me at 813,482 meters swimming (505 miles) and 980.09 miles running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment