Tuesday, December 12, 2017

12/4 - 12/10

Finally I had a week where I felt like I exercised. Monday started with .3 miles at work and 5.18 after I got off. Nice start. Tuesday, however, I failed to do anything. I think my inaction was related to my action. In other words, it had to do with finals week and the crazy busy I/we English teachers always have then. Sometimes I envy those teachers who can grade with a scantron. 

By Wednesday, however, things were starting to slow some, and I was able to get out for a 5.25 mile walk and some air squats. But Thursday, my first day off work? I don't remember. Yes I do. I went to the ortho and I drank a lot of coffee and petted cats and even wrote a bit, blogging some. I needed the rest.

Friday I got back in the game and walked 5.35 miles with more air squats. Also I did a bitty bit of shuffling. Hope for running in the future is coming back. Saturday I did my longest walk in months and went 6.13 miles with a few squats.

Now I am off work and hope to bust out some real work. Sadly, my weight is up another three pounds. I don't even have to eat the food any more to gain weight. If food is in my presence, I will weigh more the next day. Father God, please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment