Tuesday, May 1, 2018

4/23 - 4/29

Last whinny post. I think. I hope. I pray. Really not too much of a whine this time. Although I did not do much, I did get out of the house a few times and move my body after work. It used to be so easy. There is an old say, "Nothing succeeds like success. Well, the opposite is also true. Nothing fails like failure. For about ten months now it has been failure and failure and failure. I have grown good at it. Several times I have thought I was climbing out of the pit, starting to reclaim my motivation, my energy, my health. Now maybe I really am.

Monday I took a short walk (.75 miles), and once more started on the bench press and other gentle shoulder exercises. I did 7 X 45. The bicep tendons, which don't cause much pain anymore, were tight and a little painful at the bottom of the move.

Tuesday, I once more walked a long .75 and did 12 X 45 on the bench press. 

Wednesday I took the walking all the way up to .95 of a mile, and I took the bench up to 13 X 45.

Thursday the walk was .91, cut short because of pain in my foot. I did, however, do two sets of bench presses: 13 X 45 and 10 X 50. Ain't I strong.

I took Friday off because of the foot pain. Saturday Penny and I went to Kosciusko with the Johnson and the McLeans. We had a swell time and My Garmin read 3.14 at the end of the day.

So I walked five times, and I feel way better. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment