Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Another Three

By the grace of God, I did it again. Tuesday, being one of my long days, I managed to pull off another triple. I started with a trip to the pool and a short 1,400 yard swim. That is the key word and concept for Tuesdays, short. After that, I went home and did a short 2.32 mile run past Hades. I have taken to thinking about the gravel road at the end of East Claiborne as Hades. Since Penny and I moved to the Hideout in May of 2020, I have run out there at least once per week ever since. I like running out there, especially when I am tired, because I am along and not one can see my pitiful stride. A tree service dumps logs and branches out there and burns them. There has been an ongoing fire there for almost two years that I know of. Really, even after big rains if there are no flames visible, there is smoke. Depending on the wind direction, the smoke can ruin a run.

Please stop.

The wind was from the right direction os I made my little shuffle and went home where I got my gym stuff together and watched some election coverage. Since I don't talk politics, I will stop there. At Plate City, I hung out with Pee Wee. He is really feeling good since his two day stay at the hospital. Since it was pull night, on the chest-supported row machine, I did

  15 X 40
  10X 65
  10 X 70
  8 X 75
  8 X 80
  9 X 75
  11 X 70
  11 X 65

I did some other stuff, but that was the gist of it. So I am right proud of myself for getting three workouts two days in a row. Also, it was the 30th day of the streak. I am not certain, but I'm pretty sure that is a PR. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment