Wednesday, November 17, 2021

First Two Days

The BBU is going well this week other than having to miss a swim Monday. Why? Is it a senior moment that I can't remember? I did run, 7.09 miles and lift. Oh, now I remember. We had Over 60s Monday night, so we had to leave the house by 5:30. I did well and was light Tuesday morning despite the fact that the world famous Larry cooked the fish.

Tuesday I made it to the pool where I saw Tom Flanagan for the first time in a long time, maybe a year. He is rehabbing a knee, torn patellar tendon. Ouch!. I swam 

2,150 42:45
brick kick
50 easy
total: 2,200

I shuffled 2.04 miles and lifted weights. I included my new LOY exercise and some tire jumps. What is the LOY? I have a recently purchased slam ball that I Load Over my Yoke. It is a full-body exercise that really gets the heart rate going. Yee ha!!

Thank you, Jesus, for a good two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment