Saturday, July 30, 2022

A Little Long Run

Friday I hung around the house way too long before going out for a little run. Luckily Blessedly we had a little bit of cloud cover, and it was not too hot. It was hot, but it was doable. I think it hit 92 before I got home.

I ran and walked 13.23 miles. Three miles were walking, and the rest-- 10.23 miles-- was running shuffling. For what I am training for, it is important to be able to walk and then resume running on tired legs. 

After that, I had little time or energy for anything else. I went to the bank, then I paid a bill, then I went to Brewer's Screen Printing to pick up three shirts. By the time I got home after all of that, it was time to get into the shower to get ready for my date with my bride.

Penny and I went to Hilltop for supper. I got and eighteen ounce steak. I was hungry, yeah. It was good, yeah. Thank you, Jesus, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment