Tuesday, September 6, 2022

8/29 - 9/4

I had quite a week. First, I started Monday in the pool and on the road. Before work, I swam 1,700 meters. Then after a long day at work, I ran 3.72 miles.

Tuesday, I started with 2,000 in the pool. That afternoon, I shuffled 8.9 miles. Yeah, I'm bad like that.

Wednesday I continued to kick butt and take names starting with 1,800 at Twin Rivers. At Plate City, I did legs and pull accompanied by 2.01 on the treadmill. Yeah, the numbers were building.

By Thursday I was weary but nevertheless, I swam 1,500, lifted weights, and spun 12:00 minutes on the stationary.

You have already read about my adventure run I did Friday. I ran 14.01 miles, went some new places, and saw some new things. Yeah, I have fun like that.

Saturday I ran and easy 1.56 miles, and did full body in the gaym. For the week, I

swam 7,000 meters,
cycled 12:00 minutes, 
lifted weights three times, and
ran 30.21 miles

That is my record high weekly mileage for the year. My plan is to break that this week. Did I tell you? I am registered for the full marathon at the Mississippi River coming up in February. The road has to take precedence. Thank you, Jesus, that I can still run.  

No comments:

Post a Comment