Wednesday, September 14, 2022

More Plate City

Package two of my shipment came in Tuesday, and I finished my little project at Plate City. I say I finished, but I still have a few little details that I plan to attend to. After working out there, I went for a longish run about 5:30 p.m. The run was only 6.87 miles, but remember that I lifted legs hot and heavy Monday. Usually I do my longish run and then lift legs the following day. So as I type this, my legs feel like they have been amputated and sowed back on. Saturday and the 300 Oaks, here I come.

I said I would post some pictures, and I will. Once I started working, however, the work was all I could concentrate on. I am proud of Plate City, and I have more plans. I am thinking of selling a couple of pieces of equipment and replacing with more usefull machines. Also, I have plans for the other mini-wall that Simon installed. It won't cost much and it will improve the gym.The best gym in Greenwood in Mississippi in the South in America in the world just keeps getting better. Thank you, Jesus, for Plate City, for good health, and for the desire to work this body you gave me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment