Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Plate City Upgrades



I have been pretty frustrated this summer at the speed, or lack thereof, that I have been able to make changes to Plate City. The summer started with lots of plans, but live happens. Little by little, however, I have made some startling upgrades to the best back yard gym in North America.

I love working out, and I love lifting in the back yard while mowing the lawn. I generally do a set or two or three and then mow some while I recover. The dogs, Bear and Pee Wee, go absolutely crazy when I come through the gate. They love me being out there and they play, fight for my attention, and watch my every move. Words can't express how much I delight in Plate City. 

Enjoy the video. It tells the story better than I ever could write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment