Friday, August 6, 2021

Lounging

I called John at 7:50 Thursday morning. "I'm not gunna make it this morning," I told him half expecting a fuss. Surprisingly, he offered that I was making a wise move. I guess the fact that I did not make the full pull on the brick kick Wednesday, convinced him that I was overtraining.

So I lounged in bed, petted cats, and drank coffee. The break did me good. I did swim, however, going to the little pool after lunch. Once there, I wimped out big time leaving with a paltry 2,500 yards with no quality. 

I did not run. I did lift. It was push day number two, I pressed

  12 X 45

     6 X 65

  2 X 100

  5 X 110

 10 X 110

 10 X 110

 19 X 110

Also I did one set of incline dumbbell benches, two sets of overhead presses, a bunch of sets of lateral raises, and three (or was it four?) sets of seated dips. It was a solid workout topped off by three minutes on the NSM.

No comments:

Post a Comment