Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Second Day Back to School

The second day of the Fall Semester was a long one. I have four classes on Tuesday and Thursday and on Tuesday my film class meets. For three hours. But I love it. That is the course that makes me want to get out of bed in the morning. 

Once more, I did not swim early. I got into the water about 5:00 p.m. The water was warm and I swam

1,100
200 stiff 3:45
4 X 100 @ 2:23
200 easy
total: 2,000 long course meters.

Then I went home to Plate City and lifted. I did the chest-supported row, the one-armed bent row with my new 80 pound dumbbell, chins, the Swim Pull, but I forgot to do my New Swim Machine. Honestly, I forgot. I love that thing, but at the end of a long lifting session, my mind is not working too well. 

Since I did not run Monday, I felt like I had to do some shuffling. My running has been down for the past few weeks and the Oaks is coming up. That means my mileage needs to come up. I went a short 2.44 miles in the dark. It is really comfortable out there when the sun goes down and the shirt comes off. 

So that was it. Three workouts, not long but solid. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment