Friday, April 15, 2022

Better News

I was back in full swing Thursday, albeit moving a little slowly. After work, I went by Edward Jones to pick up some tax stuff. Then I went to see my accountant. I had told him a few months ago that I would be early this year. So when I entered his office on April the 14th, I said, "I told ya I'd be early. Told ya."

After taxes, I went to the hospital to visit a church member. Back home by late afternoon, I took a nap. Then I went to the pool. There I swam

  4 X 25 breast
  1 X 50 breast
  500 back 11:43
  75 breast
  25 back2 X 25 free
  50 free
  total: 850 yards = 776 meters

The Senior Olympics are a week away. If I go down there and start getting beat, I am going to identify as a woman.

Well, I guess that means taper week will have to be train week. Praise the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment