Thursday, November 3, 2022

Wednesday

Yes, I swam again Wednesday morning. This time I did the repeats by 150s, five of them giving me 750 for the day. That is still down pretty low, but she is coming up everytime I go to the pool.

Since I ran 11.6 Tuesday, and in the hills at that, I did not feel up to a Wednesday Wellness Run so instead, I went home and took a nap. Then I went to Plate City where I did a total upper body workout and some treadmill shuffling. I totalled 2.16 on the mill, giving me 18.17 for the week. I also hit the skierg for 2:30 minutes. 

So I had a pretty solid day. I am not going to taper for Saturday. I will still try to run the 5K as fast as I can on the legs I have then. I am cutting back a little just so I will feel like living. But I need miles and plenty of them to do the races I have planned. Yehaa and thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment