Monday, July 27, 2015

Luvie's Post

The week of 7/20 - 7/26 was a decent but not big training block. I treated it as a recovery week since I was trying to taper for my 17th Heart O' Dixie Triathlon, which I wrote about in the last post. Monday I was pretty much overwhelmed with the heat and only managed to shuffle 5.36 miles by breaking the run with some cool down walking between each jog. I also managed a 3,000 meter swim at Twin Rivers.

Tuesday I ran with Andrea, (see "Run in the Sun") and swam 2,400 at DSU, and Wednesday I shuffled 3.22 miles and hit the squat rack pretty hard as well and did some upper body weights. Then I went out for an tippy 2.45 miler early Thursday morning. After that it was all rest as I tried to get fresh for the HOD.

For the week, I

ran 20.13 miles,
swam 6,500 meters,
rode 27.5 miles,
lifted weights two times, and 
walked 3.94 miles.

Next up is Bikes, Blues, and Bayous for 62 miles on the bicycle. No pressure for I will just ride this for fun probably do it with my daughter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment