Wednesday, December 16, 2015

More Less than Intelligent Stuff

They are at it again. One of those Facebook things. Remember the Channel 13 News and the privacy changes that had Facebookers in a tizzy? Just where is Channel 13 News and how does everyone seem to know what they broadcast? That one made the rounds not once, not twice, but three times since I've been on FB. About once a year, people who appear to be almost of average intelligence believe that Facebook is suddenly going to own all their posts and photos. Really? I marveled that such a silly notion could get so many so upset. Facebook is going to own my photos? Wants to? I know my cat is good-looking, but exactly what is Mark Zuckerberg going to do with all those cat pics? Paper the walls of his mansion? Sell them to a magazine for a gazillion dollars? How about he lets everyone in the world who wants to take a peek gaze upon them? Oh, I forgot, they already can gaze away at their leisure for as long as they care. Not only can they see my cat, if they wade through enough my albums, they might catch me in a swim jammer. Shocking.

The new thing is about money. Mark is giving away a ton of the stuff if you will just copy and paste another silly writing to you Timeline. It goes like this:


THANK YOU, MARK ZUCKERBERG, for your forward-thinking generosity! And congrats on becoming a dad!
Mark Zuckerberg has announced that he is giving away $45 billion of Facebook stock. What you may not have heard is that he plans to give 10% of it away to people like YOU and ME! All you have to do it copy and paste this message into a post IMMEDIATELY. . . .


I was planning to put in the whole post, but I am about to become sick, nauseated. This disturbs me greatly. The whole thing makes me think there is no hope for the human race. Did I tell you that this one, unlike the other one which appealed to Channel 13 News for its legitimacy, claims to have been the subject of a Good Morning America broadcast? Has anyone actually seen that segment? I didn't think so. Let me school you a bit on how to keep from falling for one of Facebook's frequent hoaxes. Watch Channel 13 News. If you can't find it on your cable, or if you rather keep up the easy way, watch my videos and I will address all the really important stories they cover. Here is my current Playist of my favorite news channel. To make sure you never miss a single vid about really important stuff you were too lazy to watch, subscribe to my video channel and be somebody. Go to YouTube and search for EndangeredSwimmer the Vlog.



No comments:

Post a Comment