Monday, December 12, 2016

12/5 - 12/11

It was a non-training week that saw my weight go through the roof and made me believe I am dying. I don't want to sound dramatic or overstate things, but my body has been giving me numerous signals that it can't survive the hours on end on my backside and the steady barrage of unhealthy food and too much of that. Finals week is always brutal and combine that with the holidays and all the eating that forces on us and my belly has ballooned and my breathing is difficult to the point of fear.  Students and co-workers have been asking me if I am breathing hard. I always say no and try to play it off. I tell myself I just have to get it together, that fitness and health will come back.

Enough whining.

What I did do last week was run once for 2.01 miles Tuesday. I also lifted weights that day and did 1 X 165 on the bench. I did nothing Monday or Wednesday. Thursday I enjoyed the double dip swim that I already wrote about. That was my only water work for the week. I lifted weights on Friday and pumped more iron Saturday. That was it. That was all. Now I am off work. 

NOT.

Pardon my frustration.

I'll write something positive later.

No comments:

Post a Comment