Tuesday, July 11, 2017

7/3 - 7/9

Another week of no swimming, no running, and no lifting. Do I need to say I am not a happy camper? The body was meant to be moved, to be active, and to be so restricted this severely has not been easy on me.

Monday, I did 15 air squats and walked 1.79 miles. Even walking seems to make my shoulder a little uncomfortable. That, thank the Lord, is getting a little better. Tuesday we celebrated the 4th at Hillbilly Heaven. Forrest and I walked 2.15 miles.

Wednesday I walked again, this time 2.85 miles in addition to 16 air squats and some tire jumps at Plate City. That is about all I can do. Yes, I know what you are thinking: Get on your bicycle. But the shoulder is not ready for that yet. It doesn't like reaching.

Friday I did 17 air squats, walked 2.8 miles, and did 100 tire jumps.

God is good anyway, but I want to swim, need to swim, and was made to swim. Please God, restore my swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment