Monday, October 30, 2017

10/23 - 10/29

It was another truncated week, but I did manage some weightlifting. I am still going extremely light as I attempt to rehab the shoulder, but at least I am working some and I am inching the weight up literally a pound per workout. On my last session of bench presses, I did 83.5 pounds.

I lifted Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thursday it was not as airish as the preceding days so I went to the pool and swam a paltry 1,200 meters.

Friday, RT and I went to Olive Branch to pick up a piece of exercise equipment. We made a good haul. I came back with the machine, another Olympic bar, and an additional 80 pounds of Olympic plates to bolster Plate City Gym's already prodigious collection of weight.

Saturday I maneuvered the machine into its new spot, thoroughly tested it, and lifted again. Then after watching some football, I took the dogs out for a hunt. In the yard I walked .63 of a mile, and in the country I logged an additional 1.85 miles.

Sunday, Centerville met at Sheila's house and we worshiped, ate, and recreated. Gerald and I took a little stroll, and I added another .45 to my total. 

For the week, I lifted four times, swam 1,200 meters, and walked 5.7 miles. Praise be to God for the beautiful weather we are having right now, and Lord help my shoulder to completely heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment