Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wednesday Workout

Wednesday I worked out again. Despite doing the right things, I woke up weighing 180.6, more than yesterday and Monday. What?!?!? It was a bit cool so I didn't want to swim. On the bench I did

18 X 56
15 X 67
13 X 72.5
12 X 78
  9 X 83

The 83 almost felt like real weight. Of course I did the Swim Pull:

30 X 21
20 X 22.5
20 X 22.5

I also did over 100 reps of internal and external rotations each along with a host of other exercises. The fire to lift is starting to come back. That's always a good thing. In addition to all of that, I walked between sets and even shuffled back and forth across the yard a few times. I am beginning to believe that one day I will get the running back. I need to work on leg strength, which I did, and lose weight, which I am trying to do. It is going to take a while. I will be patient, but I will run again and I will do Chicot in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment