Monday, November 6, 2017

10/30 - 11/5

Life is good even if training is not. I don't want to sound like a complainer so I won't. I lifted weights Monday and Wednesday easing the bench press up each time. I wrote about those days already. Tuesday I went to Twin Rivers and swam outdoors for a mind blowing 700 meters. It was cold. I don't like being cold. I wrote about that already also.

Thursday I went home and rested up for going back to Masters for the first time in months. I wrote about that already. Friday I went back to DSU because I did not get to swim Thursday night. I wrote about that already.

Saturday, we went toe the Sweet Potato Festival with Gerald and Debbie. We always have a good time with them. I got in 1.65 miles of walking which was kind of sad because last year I won my age group in the 5K. This year, I could not run and am at least twenty pounds heavier. But I did have fun walking around looking at all the ugly people. When I go to these events, I always wonder what I would do if I were a judge and they were having an ugly person contest. How could you possibly choose?

Sunday Team Centerville went to the DFM walk in Oxford. I haven't written about that. I will soon. For the week, I 

swam 2,300 meters,
lifted weights two times, and
walked 7.35 miles.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment