Monday, June 18, 2018

6/11 - 6/17

I have already written about swimming 1,500 yards in the little pool Monday. I also did some bench pressing:

16 X 55
10 X 75
  8 X 85
  6 X 95
  2 X 100

Considering where I started, this is looking good to me. Not only that, but it is feeling good, like I am really lifting weights again. There is still a touch of tightness and discomfort at the bottom, when I lower the bar to my chest. But it is getting better.

Tuesday I went back to the little pool for 1,825 yards and then did some walking in the yard and some rotator cuff exercises.

Wednesday I hit it for 1,025 yards and little else.

Thursday I started an improvement campaign on Plate City gym. I will have pictures and a write up later. I did some leg work at home and at the pool did:

1,050
8 X 50 @ 1:15
400

This was the first time this year I have done X anything. I also did a 2.21 mile walk with .12 miles of shuffling thrown in.

Friday I met someone in Oxford and purchased a seated calf machine from him. Back home, I set the machine up and did some more work on Plate City.

Saturday, I had the privilege of preaching Sue McNeer's funeral. Then I did some real work at Plate City that included both upper and lower body. On the bench I

17 X 55
11 X 75
  9 X 85
  6 X 95
  2 X 100

I walked 2.67 miles with .14 of shuffling. I must lose some weight. If I do, I will be able to resume some light running. I need it terribly. 

For the week, I

ambulated 7.11 miles,
shuffled .26,
lifted weights three times, and 
swam 6,200 yards (5,666 meters)

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment