Wednesday, October 6, 2021

I Didn't Quit

I didn't. I did not swim Tuesday, but that was by design. Tuesday is my longest day at work. I go from 8:00 until 4:00 with no lunch break. So I told John Monday that I was resting the shoulder Tuesday. I ran, short and easy, going for 2.19 miles. That was enough after the 5.19 multi-paced workout I did Monday.

After running, I lifted weights. At Plate City, I only did my main movements. The accessory work will come back when my shoulder is fully well. It was pull day and since the chest supported row machine is not under the cover, I did seated rows to stay out of the rain. I did five sets and then two sets of lat pull downs. That plus some external rotations for the shoulder gave me all I needed for the day. 

Inside, I took nutrition, and then graded papers. Grading is always stressful on the cats because I get aggravated and the cats don't like that. Sorry CC and Baby Kitty. River was hanging out with Penny, and Luvie was in his spot in the kitchen. So it wasn't a bad day. Any day we have health and salvation is not only not a bad day but a good one. Thank you, Jesus, for a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment