Thursday, October 21, 2021

Three, Not!

I got another three. Yee ha! A match race was scheduled between MPR and me for 2:00 p.m. on Greenwood's linear park. She didn't show. But Bk and I ran, and I hung with her for 2.35 miles before I dropped off. On the way home, I shuffled along at a 14:30 pace with my heart rate at or over 160. What!?!?!? Yeah, I don't know what's going on with that. Maye it is my body trying to clear the lactic acid I dumped into it by running at a higher pace than I can hold for three miles.

Anyway, I went to the pool and swam

1,800 37:31 (Yes, that is slow)
brick kick
50 easy
brick kick
50 easy
total: 1,900 yards.

OK, I was wrong. I did not do three workouts. I remember now. I got home from the pool, and I was tired and my legs were blown out. Since it was leg day at Plate City, I stayed inside with the cats so I could run today. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment