Tuesday, May 19, 2015

2014 Chicot Challenge 006




I did a test drive on my shoulder Monday afternoon. John was out of pocket due to the rain and the cooler water temperatures. I went in at about 4:00 pm and started swimming as slow as I knew how. Very gradually I warmed up. I felt the shoulder just a little bit a time or two and I'm pretty sure it was the deltoid. You may wonder how I could not be sure if I was having discomfort in the joint or the muscle, but sometimes it just isn't clear. Anyway, the longer I swam, the better I felt. I stopped after an hour and two minutes, doing 3,100 meters. Needless to say, I feel a lot better. I can start getting excited again. 

Above is another clip from Chicot III. Check out my YouTube channel, EndangeredSwimmer and subscribe, please.

Please donate to the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi at this Crowdrise link<https://www.crowdrise.com/ChicotChallengeIV


No comments:

Post a Comment