Monday, May 25, 2015

Luvie's Long Report

Luvie was finger-licking happy with all my numbers except one: 168.4. Dude, how did I gain four pounds? Last week, I ran 27.13 to give me ten straight cycles of 20+ miles of running. That is setting a base for what I hope is some fun adventure running the winter. The swimming was pretty good too with 25,477 meters which includes a four hour and forty minute session at the catfish pond.

Besides running and swimming, I also began to climb aboard my bicycle with some very short trainer rides. I started Monday with an easy ten minutes. In all I did four rides for 42:45. That's not much but it's a start. Maybe I can stay in the saddle and get back under three hours at this year's Heart O' Dixie Triathlon.

In addition to running, swimming, and biking, I lifted weights one time and walked 5.06 miles. That is a pretty good week any time of year and my excitement is beginning to rebuild for the upcoming Chicot Challenge which is now under two weeks away. It is time to start getting bottles together, making lists, and gathering suppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment