Thursday, May 21, 2015

2014 Chicot Challenge 008


Wednesday I took an easy three mile run. Last week I began to enjoy my recovery jogs. This tells me that I am starting to climb the shuffling fitness ladder. After my 5.65 mile run Tuesday, which had a three mile race pace effort embedded in it and a big lower body weight lifting session, I was able to run with pleasure the next day. Yeehaa.

John and I met at Twin Rivers at about 1:00. I swam and easy paced 5,100 meters before the pool was invaded by kids. Our free and easy access to the water is over for the summer. I only felt the shoulder briefly for a time or two. I am pretty sure now that it is more than muscular, but I can swim a relaxed pace. Tuesday I had discomfort only when I pushed it. I've been down this road before.

In short, that swim did a lot towards restoring my confidence, but not fully. In other words, I feel a lot better and could still feel a lot better.

Check out the clip below.

No comments:

Post a Comment