Monday, June 12, 2017

6/5 - 6/11

Monday I did nothing. I worked, but I didn't workout.

Tuesday I did the same thing as Monday.

Wednesday I did nothing but take some naps after work.

Thursday I did nothing but nap.

Friday I did 25 X 14.4 on the Swim Pull and 10 X 8 pound dumbbells on the bench press. Yeah, you read that right. That's almost nothing, but it is something.

Saturday I did 30 X 14.4 on the Swim Pull and 13 X 10 on the  bench press.

That's it. 

Are you kidding me?

Nope. That is it. 

I have been very tired. My shoulder has been very sore and stiff. It is feeling better. I was becoming frightened thinking I had ruined myself. Now I think I just have some inflamed tendons and they are slowly un-inflaming.

Twin Rivers pool is still under construction so if I swim at all, I have to go to the pond. I would like to take a short swim, i.e. 1,000 meters or so. But most of my time and energy now are spent on trying to keep Bear in the back yard.

By the grace of God, I hope to get into the water sometime this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment