Monday, December 9, 2019

12/2 - 12/8

I fell off a cliff last week. Monday I actually did some significant running, 7.81 miles worth. I swam that morning, early, 4.050 yards. And after running I hit the gym hard.

Tuesday I also got up early and swam another 4.050 yards. I shuffled a mere 2.88 miles, however, and did some small lifting at the gym. Wednesday morning, I rolled over and went back to sleep when the alarm went off. I did swim that evening a little bit, 1,700 yards. I only did 3.17 miles of road work, and I did a little leg work at the gym.

Thursday I slept in again and failed to swim at all. On the road, I did 4.12 miles, and at the gym I did light bench day. Friday I swam, but just barely, doing only 1,550 yards. I did hit a fair run at 6.4, but because of the Christmas Parade, that was all I had time for. Saturday was the apex of my laziness. I lifted a little and did nothing else physical. 

For the week, I

lifted five times,
ran 24.38 miles, and
swam 8,955 meters.

Not a bad week, just not a good one in terms of the numbers. Thank you, Jesus, that I am healthy enough to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment