Sunday, December 8, 2019

Friday and Saturday

Friday morning I slept in and when I got to the pool around 7:00, I did some anemic swimming. I just was low on energy and motivation. I ran later in the day, 6.4 miles. But it was Band Festival Day and that was all I had time for. The parade was nice, we enjoyed to company of some of our friends, the Johnsons, Kelsey, and Sheila. After the fireworks, we went up on the hill, what used to be called the County Barn. I don't remember what it's called now, but we had a meal and more fellowship.

Saturday, I spent most of the morning studying. I decided not to run, to give my legs that break. I did hit the gym for squats and upper back. Then it was time for Forrest and Paul's Christmas Party. We had a nice time. In short, the training was truncated and the eating was intensified and volumized. Oh well, praise the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment