Monday, December 16, 2019

12/9 - 12/15

It wasn't much of a training week. I fell off a cliff, but at least I hit the bottom. Maybe now I can bounce back up. I was sick, plus we had exams, plus my phone rang a lot. Add in a little bad weather, and you have the perfect recipe for a training disaster. But that is all right. You need to come down every now and then, de-load, back off so the body can recover before you ramp back up.

Monday I did nothing. Tuesday I did nothing. Wednesday I swam 1,200 yards. Thursday, however, I shuffled 7.52 miles, and I swam 2,000 yards.

Friday I did nothing, and Saturday we were in Jackson all day. I shuffled 1.12 miles in a parking lot. 

For the week, I

swam 2,924 meters,
lifted weights not even once,
ran 8.64 miles.

That's not much, but I am not injured and I am now well. Being off work, I hope to bounce back strongly. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment