Tuesday, May 25, 2021

5/10 - 5/16

I'm a little behind on my blogging. With the Great Geezer and the computer in the shop, a lot has been unrecorded. On Monday of this week, I finished the Geezer with a short 5.88 mile mountain bike ride. The following day, back home and hopefully back on a schedule, I went to the pool in a last ditch attempt to get ready for the Senior Olympic swim meet. I swam 3,000 yards and rested the remainder of the day.

Wednesday I swam 5,000 straight and lifted at Plate City. Thursday I swam 3,850 yards, and rested. Friday was another 3,300 yards, and then Saturday I swam3,600 and shuffled a little for the first time since the Geezer. I went a mere 1.05 miles, but I was back at it. Also, I lifted that day for my first three-workout day since my long adventure to Ridgeland.

For the week, I

swam 17,136 meters,

ran 1.05 miles, and

lifted weights three times.

It wasn't a lot, except in the pool, but it was a resuming of training. Thank  you, Jesus, that my injuries were short lived and I am back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment