Tuesday, September 5, 2017

8/28 - 9/3

Nothing.

Almost nothing.

Monday I did nothing.

Tuesday I did nothing.

I think I walked a mile Wednesday, but I'm not sure.

Thursday I did nothing.

Friday I walked .97

Saturday I lifted weights (lower body) and walked .88.

Basically, the whole week was and is a blur of stress and business in my mind. I went to the hospital with Mom. Didn't I? I visited someone else in the hospital. Didn't I? I had a doctor's appointment. Yes, I did. I went to another doctor. This is a first for me, two physicians in one week. This made me feel weird, old, decrepit. I had a sonogram done at the hospital. I preached a funeral. My shoulder took a set back and I'm not sure how.

Whine, whine, whine. I know you think I'm a whiner, but I am. I don't want to be, but I am.

This week will be better. The Lord's mercies remain new every day. 

   17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, 
   neither shall fruit be in the vines;
   the labour of the olive shall fail; 
   and the fields shall yield no meat,
   the flock shall be cut off from the fold, 
   and there shall be no heard in the stalls:
   18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, 
   I will joy in the God of my salvation.
                                                              (Habakkuk 3: 17-8)

No comments:

Post a Comment