Thursday, March 24, 2022

Long, Short Day

Wednesday morning I met Pee Wee and Tyler at Plate City. It was pull morning. Remember, this week the schedule is off because of the Viking Half coming up Saturday. We did the chest-supported row, lat pull downs, external rotations, and our swim complex. I felt a lot stronger on the swim stuff than I did Tuesday. Maybe that's on account of not doing the bench press and all the stuff that tires those muscles just beforehand. 

My long day at work was long. And tiring. I got home and it took me a while to drag out of bed after a nice nap. I ran 2.07 miles just sort of going through the motions. That make 171 straight days of running, my longest streak ever.
Yes, it was time for swimming after that. I tapped out. I was just too tired to make myself go to the pool so I stayed home and watched TV. I don't feel bad about it today. Sometimes you just need some rest. Between work and the training, add to that preaching and cats, and my plate is pretty full. 

So it was a long day. It was a short day. Thank God for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment