Friday, March 11, 2022

Short and Sweet

Thursday is our sleep-in morning at Plate City so the lights stayed off. Speaking of lights, after work I went to Tractor Supply and bought an extension cord, and a drop light. With the help of Pee Wee, I installed the new light. As it was, we have good light on one side of the gym while the other side is only partially illumined. The world's best backyard gym just got a little bit better. 

I did a 4.28 mile shuffle. For some reason, I have run little this week. I have been out there everyday, but only for little one-milers. Now I am in a bind to get my requisite 20 miles in. 

I went to the pool and swam

  1,450 28:09
  650 for time 10:54
  2 X 50 back
  100 easy
  total: 2,300

Short and sweet is how I would describe that. I need more of the longer swims for time, maybe one per week going up by 50 each week. Anyway, I have four really good practices done this week. Friday is big yards day. If I can pull that off, I will have some major swim coins in the bank.

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment