Monday, May 6, 2019

4/29 - 5/5

Last week was a slim one for swimming but a fat one for running. Monday I stroked 4,100 meters in the long course, outdoor pool. I also rose early, ran, and did 5:00 minutes of rowing on that nice machine. Besides all of that, I lifted weights at Plate City.

Tuesday I swam again in the big poo where I did 4,200 meters. Wednesday, however, I was back indoors because they shocked the big poo. I swam 5,027 meters, and ran 3.5 miles on Wade Road.

Thursday I went to Minter City for the open water swim I already wrote about. I shuffled 1.15 miles, and swam 1,303 meters before getting spooked and crawling out of the water. Friday is usually long swim day, but I didn't have the fire in the belly and only did 2,010 meters before shuffling on Wade Road for 3.68 miles.

Saturday I only ran, but ran much better, faster, and longer than I have anytime this year. I did 4.64 miles which included a summit on the big hill on Humphrey's Highway.

For the week, I

ran 15.99 miles,
lifted weights two times,
rowed 5:00 minutes, and 
swam 16,640 meters.

Not a bad week, but a little short on swimming. For me, Chicot training starts at 20,000 meters. This week is going to be challenging because of exams and graduation. Praise the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment